All of our courses are taught at state-of-the-art facilities with modern hardware. Each student has their own
computer for the duration of the course (all of our courses are hands-on, so this is required).
Morrisville, NC Facilities
- "Class A" building with a glass front, marble lined lobby
- The latest in industry software, including (but not limited to) SUSE Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Slackware, Fedora Core, Red Hat Linux, the latest Microsoft software.
- Dell Dimension 5150 Workstations with 3.0 GHz, 64-Bit, Pentium 4 Processors.
- All systems with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
- 19" Dell LCD Monitors, with ATI Radeon Video Cards (128 MB of VRAM)
- Refreshments as well as breakfast.
- Close proximity to area hotels, shopping, restaurants, and the Raleigh/Durham Airport. Most hotels provide a free shuttle to both the airport and our facility. We are within a 1/4 mile of most area hotels.
- High quality training facility, projector, and 2 6x4 foot whiteboards.
- All leather seating, with pneumatic height-adjustable seats.
- Extra-wide, bow front, finished tables.
Click on any of the thumbnails on the right to see a larger photo of our Morrisville, NC facilities.
Classroom and software specifications are subject to change without notice. We strive to provide the highest quality
training classroom in the industry.